Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) eLearn Award Scheme 2023
Translating SDGs into actions, UNICEF HK organizes the SDGs eLearn Award Scheme. Through an eLearn platform and self-directed learning, the Scheme allows students to take online lessons on different SDGs and take practical actions in daily life in support of sustainable development of local community and the world.
- To promote the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals, to educate students and raise their awareness on global issues.
- To nurture global citizenship by fostering students' commitment and actions in support of the Sustainable Development Goals.
- To encourage self-directed learning, and to connect online and offline learning experience.
Eligible candidate: Secondary 1 to 6 students
Registration Deadline: 17 March 2023 (Friday)
Scheme Period: 20 March to 19 June 2023
- All students are welcome to join the scheme and compete for student awards.
- Please submit the Student Registration Form by 17 March 2023 (Friday).
- A personal learning account will be created for the registered students to login the UNICEF HK eLearn Platform.
- The Winter Program for the Gifted and Talented 2023
- CityU-Learning Classroom for Secondary School Students(Summer 2023)
- Summer Program for the Gifted and Talented
- HKMoA: "Eternal Enlightenment: the Virtual World of Jiajing Emperor" Talk Series
- HKMoA: Harbour Wonder
- Gifted Education Fund: Off-school Advanced Learning Programmes (2022/23)
- The Hong Kong Jockey Club Series: The Road to the Baroque — Masterpieces from the Capodimonte Museum
- Catering Industry Safety Promotional Campaign - Safty Quiz